朝蓋提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.wholeit.com.cn),接著再看更方便。
第三堂
商務活動
01 接待客戶
禮貌預約客戶
dialogue
julia is giving a call to mr. smith from abc company about the technical drawing.
朱莉亞正在就設計圖一事給a bc公司的史密斯先生打電話。
julia: hello. this is julia kant. could i speak to mr. smith please?
朱莉亞:你好,我是茱莉亞·康德。我找史密斯先生。
mr. smith: this is thomas smith speaking. what can i do for you, miss kant?
史密斯先生:我就是。有什么事嗎,康德小姐?
julia: mr. smith, you know that we have finished the technical drawing according to your requirements. you called us that you would like a little modification yesterday. i'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss how to modify it.
朱莉亞:史密斯先生,設計圖我們已經按照您的要求完成了,您昨天給我們打電話說想要修改一下。我想和您預約一個時間來討論該怎樣修改。
mr. smith: all right.
史密斯先生:好的。
julia: are you free at 10:00 a.m. this thursday?
朱莉亞:您周四上午10點有時間嗎?
mr. smith: i am afraid not. i will have a meeting that morning. what about 3:00 p.m. that day?
史密斯先生:恐怕沒有,我那天上午有個會議。那天下午3點怎么樣?
julia: no problem. see you this thursday.
朱莉亞:沒問題。周四見。
mr. smith: ok. goodbye.
史密斯先生:好的。再見。
julia: bye-bye.
朱莉亞:再見。
notes
1. technical drawing 技術設計圖
2. modificatio [?m?difi'kei??n] n.修改,修正;修飾
小貼士
1. may i invite you to visit our company sometime next month?
下個月我可以邀請你去參觀我們公司嗎?
2. could i have an appointment with you this saturday afternoon?
我可以和您約定周六下午見面嗎?
3. shall i make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
4. could you make it some other time?
可以約定別的時間嗎?
也可以這樣說:
can we make it another time?
5. do you have any plan next monday?
您下周一有安排嗎?
也可以這樣說:
are you available next monday?
6. we are looking forward to meeting you then.
我們期待著到時與您見面。
7. i am going to travel on business that day.
那天我要出差。
8. i have a full schedule next week.
我下周的時間都排滿了。
熱情招待客戶
dialogue
john goes to the airport to pick up a customer.now he meets the customer dan matthews.
約翰去機場接一位客戶。現在他和客戶丹·馬修斯碰面了。
john: excuse me! i'm john smith from du pont fuel company. are you dan matthews from abc company?
約翰:您好!我是杜邦燃油公司的約翰·史密斯,您是abc公司的丹·馬修斯嗎?
dan: yes, i am. glad to meet you.
丹:是的,我是。很高興見到你。
john: me, too. i am here to meet you. welcome to wuhan! how was your flight?
約翰:我也是。我是到這兒接您的。歡迎您來武漢。旅途愉快嗎?
dan: it was fine except for a little long, all together nearly 6 hours.
丹:還好,就是時間有點長,全程將近6個小時。
john: that was a long flight. you must be tired now.
約翰:旅途是有點長,您現在一定累了。
dan: actually i feel pretty rested. i was able to sleep on the plane.
丹:實際上我休息得很好。我能在飛機上睡一會兒。
john: that's good. let me help you with your luggage.
約翰:那樣很好。我來幫您提行李吧。
dan: thanks. you are so kind.
丹:謝謝,你太好了。
john: that's all right. i've already made a western-style room reservation for you. let's go to the hotel first. and i've made arrangements for you to visit the city. changjiang river bridge and the huanghe tower in wuhan are very famous, especially the nocturnal sights over the river is really quite nice!
約翰:不用客氣。我已經在一家酒店給您訂了一間西式房間,我們先去那里吧。并且這個城市的游覽計劃我也已經給您安排好了。武漢的長江大橋和黃鶴樓是非常著名的景點,尤其是江上的夜景真的很美。
dan: oh, great. thank you for your hospitality.
丹:哦,太棒了。多謝你的熱情款待。
john: we hope you will feel at home. let's go this way. our car is out in the parking lot.
約翰:我們希望您能賓至如歸。請這邊走,我們的車在停車場。
notes
1. rested ['restid] adj. 休息得好的;精力充沛的
2. reservation [?rez?'vei??n] n. 預訂;保留;(印第安人的)居留地
3. nocturnal [n?k't?:n?l] adj. 在夜間的;(生物)夜間活動的
小貼士
1. thank you for meeting me at the airport, miss li. this is my first time to visit china.
李小姐,謝謝你來機場接我,這是我第一次來中國。
2. you must be tired after the long flight.
經過長途飛行,您一定很累了。
3. let me carry the baggage for you.
我幫您拿行李。
4. we really wish you'll feel at home here.
我們真誠地希望您在這有賓至如歸的感覺。
5. may i have your business card?
能給我一張您的名片嗎?
6. would you please have a seat for a short while?
請您坐一會好嗎?
7. what would you like to drink?
您想喝點什么?
也可以這樣說: